Monday, June 11, 2012

74

This was a busy weekend.
Saturday I had a graduation/18th Birthday Party to go to which I wasn't really looking forward to because it was going to be boring but it turned out well. They had a candy bar! amazing and a free photo booth that my mother went crazy and we took way too many pictures. We're still waiting for the company to upload them. Sunday was the annual JPL Open House..it was like Disneyland for nerds. Lines were way too long and not worth the wait.

It was a very good mail weekend though!

Outgoing mail:

 Incoming mail:

 what was inside the package, it was from a swapbot swap.


So this week I made quite a bit of money from my shops. I sold a stack of old books my brother bought at the local library a while ago. While I was skimming through them before I packed them I found this old envelope!
It was from Anaheim, Ca. which isn't that far from here. Look how cheap postage was! It's not even that cheap to send a postcard nowadays!



No comments:

Post a Comment