Sunday, January 6, 2013

94

“Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering 'it will be happier'...” ― Alfred Tennyson


Where did I go?

I don't know what happened these last couple of months but my desire to do the things I love completely escaped me. It's a new year though and I am trying hard to get back into the swing of things.

My mail pile is massive and if you've sent me something within the last 3..even 4 months than I am so sorry for not responding but I will eventually.

This year I plan on getting things done. I want to finish projects I abandoned last year and start new ones. I want to start blogging again and keeptrack of all my mail. I want to start painting again and making things. I want to do a lot of stuff.

I hope this year brings good things. My jar is ready to be filled.





No comments:

Post a Comment